SOLIS HEALTH CANCER SUPPORT CENTER
Last updated on [25/02/2023]
What information does the Company collect?The Company will only collect information that is necessary for the purposes of rendering the Services. Set out below is a list of information collected from Members or Users (collectively referred to as Collected Information).
Information automatically collectedWhen a Member/User visits the Platform, the Company automatically receives the following information:
- The internet protocol (IP) address of each Member/User’s computer operating system;
- Type of web browser the Member/User is using; and
- The Member/User is using; and The Member/User’s internet service provider
Information Collected from third partiesThe Company may also collect certain information in relation to its Members from certain third parties such as healthcare providers and third party administrators.
What purposes are the information collected by the Company for?
The Company may use the Collected Information for the following purposes:
- To identify the Member, assign unique IDs and personalize Member experience.
- To set up, manage, facilitate, enhance, deliver and provide Services.
- To improve the Platform in order to better serve Members/Users.
- To allow the Company to respond to Member/User customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Platform features, and to keep
Members/Users apprised of the Platform’s promotions and offers, if any.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of the Platform as and when required.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- To resolve technical issues and troubleshoot problems that may arise in the Services or the Platform.
- To detect and protect the Company and the Platform from error, fraud and other criminal
- To enforce the Company’s T&Cs.
- Other reasons which, prior to being put into effect, shall be communicated to Members
- To enable third parties to effectively provide services to the Members.
Who has access to the Collected Information?
Employees, Authorised Personnel, and AffiliatesAll information that is collected, stored, processed or disclosed to the Company is accessible only to authorised personnel and employees of the Company and the Service Providers on a need-toknow basis. All employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of Collected Information are obliged to respect its confidentiality. The Company and the Service Providers may also disclose Collected Information to its affiliates for business purposes, such as for the promotion, sales or marketing of such affiliates services.
Service ProvidersIn order to effectively offer the Services to Members, the Company may be required to transfer Collected Information in relation to the Members to third party administrators, healthcare providers, telehealth providers, platform service providers, client services providers, call center providers and technology partners (Service Providers) such as m16 Labs Private Limited, Izaap Technologies Private Limited, Trivio Technologies, Altruist Technologies, as well as entities such as its affiliates, and acquiring, investing or purchasing parties. During such transfer, the Company will ensure that the recipient entity adheres to the same level of security standards as used by the Company, and also commensurate with applicable data protection laws.
How does the Company protect Collected Information?The Company has implemented security policies, rules and technical measures, as required under applicable law to protect the Collected Information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. While the Company is committed to maintaining confidentiality of all Collected Information, it shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receives Collected Information due to events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to the Company’s computers and storage devices, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
What rights do Members/Users have?
Right to Review: Members can access and review their Collected Information at any time.
Right to Rectify: Members/Users can seek to rectify any inaccurate or deficient Collected Information, and the Company may rectify it if feasible.Right to Withdraw Consent: Members may withdraw their consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of SPI in the Company’s possession or control, by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will process the Member’s request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose said SPI as per their request. Depending on the extent of the withdrawal of consent for the Company to process Collected Information, it may mean that said Member will not be able to further use or access the Company’s Services
The Grievance Officer
Contact Details: email@example.com